Welcome to The New Charis Mission
The New Charis Mission (hereafter known as “TNCM”) is a non-profit charitable organization officially registered in August 2006 with the Registry of Societies (ROS) and Commissioner of Charities in February 2007. TNCM is a full member of National Council of Social Service (NCSS) since January 2008 and is also an approved Institution of a Public Character (IPC). Although TNCM was set up in 2006, the staff members have served in rehabilitation work since 1995. TNCM operates an array of programmes/services with a motto “Building the Vision, Rebuilding Lives”.
- Schools – conducts awareness Talks on Gangs & Drugs Awareness, mentoring programme for At-Risks Students.
- Elderly Work.
- One-Year residential programme for ex-drug addicts, ex-offenders/ prisoners involving counselling, family reconciliation, etc. The aim is to bring about recuperation, restoration and reintegration into these lives.
- Prisons Institutions – conducts counselling sessions and weekly visits.
- Family Life/ Couples Programme.
- Exchange Programme.
- Social Enterprises – Removal, Disposal and Collection Services