DONATE

The New Charis Mission (TNCM) generates up to 60% of its expenses through our social enterprise department offering relocation, painting and other general services. We also depend on goodwill donations to supplement the other 40% of our expenses. Your donations will be used to help the marginalized in our society to have a better life.

Currently TNCM works with the elderly visting them weekly, providing them with both friendship, companionship and provisions to help them get by. Your donations will also enable us to refurbish their homes for them.

Apart from those in their twilight years, we also work with the youths-at-risk, guiding them through means of mentoring to help them to find their place in society. It is your generosity and belief in our organization that enables us to perform this work, and we are deeply grateful for your partnership.

You may give either by making out a cheque to "The New Charis Mission", writing your name, NRIC, address and telephone number at the back. Alternatively you may click on link below to an online donation portal and search for The New Charis Mission. All monetary donations qualify for 250% tax-deduction.


Making Donations to THE NEW CHARIS MISSION is as easy as 1,2,3

Charity Donation Portal

Go to https://www.giving.sg/

Click on top bar "Donate".

Search for The New Charis Mission under 'T'.

 

What About Giving.sg?

Giving.sg is Singapore’s very own one-stop portal to all givers like you. Here, we want to offer you ways you can help the local non-profit organisations (NPOs) by giving your TIME, such as  general volunteering for fundraising activities; your TALENT, through  skill-specific volunteering; or TREASURE, by making a donation. Any form of “gift” you gave  will help change lives and do good.

We want to be the local hangout where anyone can drop by to learn about causes close to our hearts. We want you to find out about charities in Singapore who need help and how to help them, catch up on the latest news and activities and be inspired. We hope you feel at home and make Giving.sg a part of your life.

We want YOU to be part of this great community to be the change-maker and make Singapore a city of good. If you already have a cause you support, find them here! If not, let them know about us so they can join our happy family.

On the go, with you

We know it’s super convenient to do things on-the-go, and Giving.sg works that way too. Here, you can track all your acts of goodness. With us, you’ll never run out ideas and channels for your giving spirit, wherever you may be!

Safe and secure, for you

Security is important to us, and we’ll keep your information and transactions safe and highly secure. We take your online security seriously, so that you have a peace of mind as your grow your giving journey with us.

Together Forever

Whew! Now that we’ve gotten through all that, we want to know more about you. Go on, sign up here to join us!

Giving.sg is created and powered by the good people at the National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC)